9/10/2007

Relaxing Raft Ride? I Think Not.


I mentioned in an earlier post the trip we made to the lake late this summer. One of the "fun" things we decided to do was rent one of these rafts to drag behind the boat. We spent hours on the water either leisurely towing the kids or nastily trying to get the other grown up to fly off the raft by gassing the boat and whipping erratically around the lake. The latter, it turns out, is GREAT FUN! Two days later -- not so much.

Surely about to die from the shock my barely-there-muscles underwent, I was unable to lift my arms to feed myself and found that even laughing as I recollected the day was painful. Not as painful, I imagine, as a similar excursion was for some of my good friends on a recent team outting.

Caleb (Left in video) says he's sure he's putting the chiropractor's kids through college, having already been to 4 of 44 visits he'll have to make, no doubt, over the next few months.

Enjoy.

No comments: